And a little bit of better news
Aparently I wasn´t the only Cleveland Browns fan shocked and dismayed by the rumored firing of Phil Savage. No the Browns nation as it is apt to do from time to time took up arms in the form of cell phones, faxes and e-mails and let the ownership know what we collectively thought of this idea.
So instead of Phil Savage getting the axe, it fell to the man who was trying to oust him, team president John Collins.
I don´t know if my relationship with the Browns will ever be the same. Actually I do know. Of course it won´t, change is constant. We´re always evolving. While I might have hated them yesterday, I can´t imagine loving anyone else. How many things do you have in your life that you´ve cared about for more than 20 years? I don´t know if I know how to walk away from something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment