Do you ever the feeling the world is trying to tell you something?
So that flight from Chicago to Miami that I just purchased…delayed. Turns out that somehow an antenna broke off the plane or something on the last flight. I don’t see what the big deal is, I looked out the window and there are plenty of antennas still left. They can’t possibly need them all. They had to go find a new plane for us and board us all over again.
Yeah and that connecting flight from Miami to Medellin…gonna miss it. And turns out all the flights to Medellin from NY / Miami / Houston / Panama City, etc, are booked for the next two days (and I thought I was the only insane one). First flight I can actually get booked on isn’t until Friday. Until them I’m waiting on standby. This on top of my adventures with security and the fact I had to plunk down an extra $172.20 + $15 service fee for this flight anyways. Not that I’m bitter or anything.
I definitely do get the feeling there is a message in all of this. But the problem with messages that you think the world is sending you is that there is so much room for interpretation. A heavenly voice just spoke to me and told me that the temperature in Miami is 74 degrees with only scattered clouds and winds at 10 MPH (it could have been the pilot). Lots of different ways to interpret these turn of events, I’m going with the one about lemons and lemonade, or maybe it was spilled milk? Either way, I’ve always wanted to visit Miami (don’t worry Shannon, I’ll tell you all about it) and I guess they have beaches too.
No comments:
Post a Comment